Change Registrar On .co.za Domains
1. Click on Hello, <yourName> | Contacts/Sub-Accounts
2. Choose Contact must be set to Add New Contact
3. Enter all the fields required.
4. Select the permissions you want to allow for the contact.
5. Click Save Changes
6. Click Domains | My Domains
7. Click Manage Domain for the domain name that you want to manage.
8. Click Management Tools | Contact Information
9. Select Use existing account contact
10. Choose the newly created contact next to Choose Contact
11. Click Save Changes
12. The update should reflect in 5 days time.
Was this answer helpful?
Originally, the three letter extensions after the dot (or Top Level Domain/TLD) were meant to...
To change the Name Servers or DNS Servers for a domain name, follow the steps below.1. Log into...
To obtain the EPP code, follow the steps below.1. Log into your account.2. Click on Domains then...
Registrar: A "Registrar" (or "Domain Name Registrar") is an organization like OpenSRS or...
Domain names are not truly owned -- they're leased out on a first-come, first-served basis, and...